Hello

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 6, In the Mix!



Just when I thought I was through the hardest part, I was hit the hardest! After my last blog entry, I felt great and went to work. As soon as I got there, the sleep deprivation of the last 6 days hit me. I couldn't focus my eyes, it took all my effort to stay awake, and I would nod off randomly only to jump up with a sudden start! I even wrote some "work notes" during this time that are complete jibberish and I have no memory of writing. I guess I thought scrawling "Yep." and "not all-together though..." directly over my old notes would be productive. This hell lasted for nearly 3 hours, until I could go to the library for my 11am nap.
I felt OK for the rest of the day. We went to the Beach, so I got some physical activity. During the night I was again very tired. I was planning on baking a bread but did not have the mental ability or will-power to do it. I still managed to stay up between my naps and fought off the urges to sleep.
For my 7am nap, however, I was very tired and was instantly out. I had some fantastic dream (that I do not remember the details of) and was woken up by my alarm just before some great secret was revealed! I set my alarm for 3 minutes and went back to sleep. It woke up at 8:30 feeling very groggy. This is the last time I try going back to sleep after a nap, even if its for just a few minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment