Hello

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 5: Still Alive?



Day 5 done and gone! I'm feeling slightly better, though mornings are still hell. Overslept by 4 hours on my 3am nap. Going to try moving the alarm to the other side of the room to prevent this from happening again.
I went to work today just after my 7am nap and was pretty tired all the way up until my meeting at 10am. During the meeting, my boss said that I looked like crap, but I was able to intelligently discuss things still. I told him I have been working on some thesis or something...
2 Naps in the library went well. I seem to sleep better in sitting position in a library than in a bed (especially one full of spiders!). I think some dreams may be coming on soon but I am not remembering them at all. Hopefully this blog will get more interesting when I start getting more cracked out dreams.
Time for my 3am nap, see you tomorrow (aka. 6 days for me)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment