Hello

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 3, Chee Hee!



Still at it with the Uberman adaptation. I noticed some decrease in mental function this evening. I will not be taking the additional 1am nap tonight as I did last night, and see if that affects my tiredness level.
So far I have not really experienced any level of tiredness that I could not withstand. No real danger of uncontrolled sleep yet. However, I am still not dreaming in my naps so there is a good chance it will get worse. Tomorrow morning after the 7am nap is going to be the real test. That nap is always hardest to wake up from.
I am considering going to work tomorrow, though I am afraid of accidently falling asleep or doing something stupid. If I am very tired tomorrow morning I will call in sick and hope that I adapt soon and can continue work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment