Hello

Sunday, July 19, 2009

2nd Day, ready to play!



The 2nd day was one of the longest days I have experienced. From the time of my last blogging, I took my 7am nap and became very tired after I woke up. From 7:30-9:00 I was extremely tired but was able to will myself to stay awake. During this time I also became very sensitive to cold. I was freezing this whole time and had to wrap myself in multiple blankets.
Once my roommates woke up and there was more activity, the extreme urge to sleep passed and I felt OK. I spent the entire day with friends doing various activities, so it was somewhat difficult to fit in naps. I did not sleep at all for my 3pm nap because I was riding in a car. The 7pm nap worked out well and everyone decided to take a 20 minute "interval."
The rest of the night was very long and involved a lot of driving on my part. My 11pm nap was a completely failure (30min late and in a parked car) so I decided to add a 1am nap. After taking my 1am and 3am naps without incident, I felt more rested and able to handle the rest of the night. Never during this time was I overly tired or worried about driving. I even got $30 for driving some friends around at these normally extreme hours.
It is now 6am and I am getting ready for day 3. So far I have been able to sustain myself with these naps, even while doing lots of activities and sleeping in various places. There is no way I would have been able to do this much without being completely exhausted at this point. Even before adaptation is complete I am reaping some benefits of the Uberman schedule. Hopefully the rest of my adaptation goes as well...

1 comments:

kamran said...

Hey Ubermin, did you shave your beard and just keep your mustache??

Post a Comment