Hello

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 19: A Dream Machine!



2.5 weeks in and I'm still suffering from some serious sleep deprivation. It comes and goes, like always, but is really starting to take its toll on me mentally and physically. I have had several instances of oversleeping that may have hampered my progress so far, but I am not ready to give up and will keep up the schedule!

I sometimes would sabotage myself from waking up and have no memory of it. This has started to occur more frequently in some funny ways. The other night some friends called me and I answered the phone, talked for 30 seconds and hung up, and now I have no memory of that ever happening. I am not sure how to overcome this except by repeatedly trying to force myself to wake up after each nap and put in place more fail-safes that will make it hard for me to sabotage.

Everyone is talk to about this has seemed so intrigued by Polyphasic sleep. If it wasn't for such interest and encouragement, I may have already given up and gone back to monophase. At this point, though, I am locked into this and will continue it for as long as possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment