Hello

Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 30: Lucid Dreaming!



Sorry for the lack of updates! I felt like I had the same failures and successes as I had already mentioned in every blog that there was no point in continuing to update. I am now on day 30 (yikes!) and still not completely adapted. Aya Hu mentioned that at day 27 she fully adapted and felt terrific, so hopefully I will soon too!
I had a lot of cases of oversleeping (usually by an hour or so), so that may be why I am still not completely adapted. I will give it another week or so and, if I still feel the same, I may abandon polyphasic sleep for now. Sleep deprivation for this long can't be healthy!
On a positive note, I had my first lucid dream and it was pretty cool. I read that if you keep an eye out for unusual stuff, you can sometimes lucid dream, so that's how it happened. What I remember of the dream is as follows:
I arrive at my house and notice it is sorta broken into or sorta run down. There are window slats missing, etc. So I peek in the front door and am afraid that there are people inside or something. I make noise and notice some kids jump out of the window on the side of the house and run to the neighbor, where they apparently live. The leader is a huge fat kid around 17 and about twice my size! I somehow become friends with them (don't really remember anything in between) and we were leaving my apartment to go for a drive. Mitch was dilly-dallying on his computer when I left, so everyone was waiting for him. I proceeded down the stairs where "Leon" from the Professional (actor Jean Reno) and an undead version of Dr. House from the show House (actor Hugh Laurie) were waiting. I then noticed that the staircase had a very strange configuration. This made me immediately think that I was dreaming and that I could do whatever I wanted. I then decided to fly off the balcony and up into the sky. At some point my alarm woke me up and that was it...
I will try to keep everyone updated on my last week or two of adaptation. With any luck I will soon adapt well and be able to stay on uberman!

1 comments:

kamran said...

LUCID FLASH: THE FAT LEADER KID WAZ ME.

Post a Comment